We transcribe audio into sheet music! We take your requests, contact us here and request a free quote. See samples.
What do we need? (include it when you first contact us)
- An audio file or a YouTube video of the song to be transcribed. Include this when you contact us.
- The instrument(s) you want the transcription to be for.
- The skill of the player that will play each instrument. Let us know if we have to make an easy version or just transcribe it, even if the score is advanced or difficult.
- In your opinion, the tempo (slow, moderato, up-tempo) and complexity (very easy, easy, average, advanced, difficult) of the song, in order to take your opinion into account when we set the price for it according to our fee tables. We're fair, you too :)
What is the price of the service?
- Affordable and negotiable. Check the fees in our Audio transcription fees section. Make sure you have a look to our discounts. If the price is a problem, don't be shy and contact us anyway!
What will you receive if you hire our services? (no extra fees)
- A digital sheet music with your transcription, in PDF format (via email). The sheet music is exclusively made for you, and it has your initials in the left top of the first page (check the samples).
- An audio file (in MIDI format) of the transcription for you to hear how it sounds, as a reference.
- The parts of the sheet music if it is a instrumental formation arrangement.
- You can request a video piano tutorial for free, like this.
- Discounts for the next purchases or requests, of course.
How long does it take?
- You can have your request ready when you want. For tommorrow, next week, or next summer. We're here to work.